QUALIFICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
Any Filipino family or individual, at least 18 years old, of Japanese descent, or his/her spouse and a permanent resident of the Northern Luzon Region, or Japanese citizens who are permanently residing in the said aforestated region.
APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
Any person qualified, may apply for membership in the Association. Applications for membership shall be made in writing on a form provided for the purpose, and shall be accompanied with a sworn statement of residence duly certified by at least two members.
INITIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP
1. Latest 2x2 colored picture
2. Photocopy of Birth Certificate of Applicant (preferably PSA copy)
3. Photocopy of Marriage Certificate of Applicant, if married (preferably PSA copy)
4. Photocopy of Birth and Marriage Certificate of 2nd Generation, if available
5. Latest/Updated Family Tree
6. Any document to prove Japanese Lineage (ea. old picture, baptismal certificate)